Consent to Terms
What We Collect
During the process of placing an order through the Site or registering an account with the Site, we may collect personally identifiable information, such as name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, username and password, billing information, transaction information, and credit card information. (“Personal Information”)
When you browse our web site, we may log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer), but we do not link your IP address to any Personal Information unless you have logged in to the Site. Like many other commercial websites, the NRP website may use a standard technology called a “cookie” to collect information about how you use the site (“Usage Information”).
When you register an account through the Site, we will collect and store the information that you provide to us directly to verify your identity during online registration and subsequent logins. This may include, among other things:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Your billing/shipping addresses
If you contact NRP to provide feedback about our Site or products or services available through the Site, we may store such communications, including Personal Information included in the communications, so we can respond to you effectively.
If you provide reviews, comments, or testimonials (Collectively, “Feedback”) for NRP or our products, we may store such Feedback for current or future promotional use.
How We Use Information
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site and service to our Users, to allow us to provide a safe community for all of our Users, and to help us communicate effectively with you.
- To identify you, to allow you to login, to manage your account, and to process payments.
- To provide you with news or special offers regarding our Site or products or services for sale on our Site.
- To customize your experience on the Site, evaluate site usage and marketing effectiveness, and improve the quality of our Site.
- Testimonials provided by Users may be displayed on the Site or used without restriction in NRP marketing efforts.
By registering with this Site, you are consenting to receive certain email communications such as special offers, advice, notifications, and administrative notices. You have the option to opt out of receiving certain emails from NRP. These emails include emails for marketing and educational purposes. You may not opt out of emails you may receive from NRP regarding administrative purposes.
How We Share Information
We never sell your Personal Information or Usage Information (collectively, “User Information”). We may, however, share information with other Users and some third parties as follows:
- We may disclose User Information to any third party with your prior consent to do so.
- We may disclose any User Information to any of our affiliates or subsidiaries for the purposes of placing product orders with third parties, providing you with products you order, and other commercial purposes necessary to conduct business or operate the Site.
- We may disclose Usage Information and Personal Information to vendors who perform services on behalf of NRP, including but not limited to product or shipping vendors, credit card processors, and website maintenance vendors.
- We may share Usage Information with web analytic providers and inbound marketing providers and consultants.
- NRP may transfer information about Users if NRP is acquired by or merged with another company. NRP is not responsible for notifying Users of such changes.
- We may disclose User Information if required to do so by law (including, but not limited to, court orders, subpoenas, or warrants) or if, in our sole discretion, we believe that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law. We may also disclose this information as necessary to protect or defend NRP’s rights or property.
- We also reserve the right to disclose any User Information for the purposes of protecting the health and safety of our staff or Users, such as in the case of risk of harm to any person.
Security of your Personal Information
NRP carefully protects your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your Personal Information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
Access to Your Personal Information
If you register an account with on the Site, we will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time by logging into your account.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as password and username, before granting access to your data.
NRP reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Your continued use of the Site or the Service will constitute acceptance of the changes by you.